- When I get that vague feeling that something isn't fleshed out enough--it probably isn't, as my editor picks them out every single time.
- I still have no control over my comma useage *grumble, grumble* but it is much better.
- About 20% of flaws that the editor finds in plot and character, I would miss and I fear I might always miss. I'm hopeful with time and experience that I will learn to recognize them myself.
- STOP personifying body parts! (LOL) But why not? It's so much fun!
- Editors are infallible. What one editor changes, another will change right back to the original. This was maybe the hardest thing I've learned. Those rules that i would like to think are set in stone are just as wishy washy as life itself.
Also I now have an entire folder dedicated to allmy Anj-isms from my editor.