Saturday, January 21, 2012

My 1st 'completely love' book.

A Wrinkle in Time (Time, #1)A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


50 years??? That means that I read my 1st 'completely love' book at
eight? Yes, waiting for the age snark to begin--I am that old.



Still, when Amazon posted the 50th Anniversary I was terribly disappointed. (Photo showing is NOT the 50th anniversary version.) The cover on this thing is atrocious and the ad copy seems to have nothing incredible or wonderful to add.



I'll keep my 25th, thank you very much. I am angry that the publisher even bothered. If you purchased it and have a differing view, then I would be delighted to find out differently.



Her fans and her family deserve better than this!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment